A HDTV is required to play split-screen and Microsoft have since made that clear on the game’s listing. If you require a refund then you must have purchased the game before the listing was changed then head over to Xbox support to get the ball rolling.
We reviewed the XBLA version of Minecraft, it’s pretty good, read our review here.
- Minecraft Xbox 360 coming to retail disc
- Notch: No Minecraft for Windows 8
- Review: Minecraft Xbox 360
- Minecraft sells over 7 million copies on PC
- There’s Minecraft in your Far Cry 3