Some avid Minecraft players have taken it upon themselves to build an immense recreation of King’s Landing from the TV show, Game of Thrones.
Reddit user pizzainacup is the apparent ring-leader of the operation and he says that it took around 100 builders three months to complete. There’s also around 300 unique buildings, all with their own decorated interiors.
If you’ve had enough of the pictures then you can log into the server and have a run around, if you wish. Just click here for more information.
- Buy Black Ops 2 on PC, get Mass Effect 2 free….sort of
- Eurogamer Expo: In Pictures
- Wii U Gamepad can display Assassin’s Creed 3 in 3D
- A barrage of new Grand Theft Auto V screenshots arrive
- Halo 4 Multiplayer Gameplay arrives via Walmart