Speaking to CNET, Apple said that customers who order now will have to wait around three days if they’re in the US, customers in Europe and Japan will have to wait several weeks past the March 16 release date.
Apple told CNET, “Customer response to the new iPad has been off the charts and the quantity available for pre-order has been purchased,”
“Customers can continue to order online and receive an estimated delivery date. Beginning Friday, March 16, the new iPad will be available for purchase at Apple’s retail stores and select Apple Authorized Resellers on a first come, first-served basis.”
- iPad 3 announced – ‘more powerful than Xbox 360 and PS3′
- Homefront sales hit 1,000,000
- Battlefield 3 – Physical Warfare Pack Trailer
- GAMEfest – Saturday Tickets Sold Out
- Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand DLC dated