The adverts feature a bunch of buddies playing through the different Nintendo Land games and judging by their expressions and voice-dubs they’re having a great time.
The adverts main purposes are to answer the question, “What is WiiU?” and it does that to some degree, showing off the innovate use of the controller in the different mini-games.
Check out the trailers below:
- New God of War: Ascension single-player & multiplayer trailers
- Nintendo 3DS XL Announced – 90% bigger than 3DS
- Pokémon X and Y announced for 3DS
- 3DS XL owners to get Super Mario 3D Land for free
- Scribblenauts Unlimited delayed in Europe again